Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on April, 07, 2022
Khakhra is a unique and attractive snack-type with huge requirements worldwide. It is a unique Gujarati cuisine, and it is especially famous among the Jains.Wheat flour, oil, and mat bean are the primary ingredients of khakhra. People mainly prefer this unique food item for breakfast. Methi, jeera, pudina, garlic, Pani puri, pizza, pav bhaji, and ajwain are the primary ingredients of khakhra.
Khakhra is a healthy, crispy, and delicious snack that you can enjoy with pickle and curd. In low heat, one can prepare the methi khakhra in a rolling thinnest possible roti. One can use folded cloth and a wooden press to make the methi khakhra. If you add kasoori methi to the khakhra recipe, it smells delicious. Banriy foods methi khakhra consist of good quality methi.
One can follow the following steps while preparing khakhra-
1. You can mix 1 cup of whole wheat flour, kasoori methi, salt, and one teaspoon of oil in a bowl.
2. You can add the required water to make a soft dough like phulka chapatti dough. Cover the dough with a plain muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. After that, grease the surface with one teaspoon of oil, divide the oil into six equal parts and give them a ball shape.
4. Methi khakhra manufacturers take one ball and press it and coat it with dry wheat flour. Then, you can roll it out into several small circles on a wooden board. Dust dry wheat flour is essential to prevent the dough from sticking to the board.
5. Heat the Tava and cook the chapatti for 20 to 30 seconds. Press down each part of chapatti to make them fully cooked.
6. Flip the chapatti and repeat the same process until it becomes crispy. Then, you can cool it for 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature to store them in the airtight container.
Khakhra is a famous Gujarati dry snack made from whole wheat flour, water, oil, and salt. Khakhra is made from whole wheat flour,which is excellent for people with diabetes because it cannot increase the blood sugar level. In addition, whole wheat flour is rich in phosphorus, a major mineral that works on calcium to enhance bone density.
If you consume banriy foods methi khakhra with curds, chutney, jeera aloo, and methi chutney, it can provide more health benefits. Vitamin B9,which is present in khakhra, can produce red blood cells and is good for your health.
When you decide to select authentic methi khakhra dealers, you have to consider the following factors-
1. Authentic methi khakhra suppliers always provide good quality khakhra that is good for health. Proper and unique quality khakhra can provide huge health benefits.
2. You can choose the khakhra supplier as per the market reputation. The good quality supplier has a huge reputation in the market.
From the above information, one can understand the usefulness of choosing the best quality khakhra supplier to provide huge benefits for buying the best quality khakhra.
This entry was posted on April, 07, 2022 at 18 : 13 pm and is filed under Methi Khakhra. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.